Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Assurance
HSE is a vitale part of Storvik’s business and integrated across all departments.
Storvik’s ambition is a zero injuries policy while delivering superior products and services. We do this through following all laws and regulations and creating a security focused culture. We strive to safeguard the environment and contribute positively to a sustainable future.
Primary tools and systems we utilize to reduce risk:
- Proper -and Correct use of PPE/PPC (Protective Clothing and Equipment)
- Safe Job Analysis
- STOP for two minutes, a checklist for personal safety
- Reporting of non-conformities and incidents, with root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Monthly HSE meetings across all departments
- Regular safety inspections
Quality Assurance, QA
Storvik has an overall quality policy that holds us accountable to deliver on all agreed customer requirements and conditions coupled with obligations in current laws and regulations and other requirements that we impose on us regarding quality, HSE and external environmental aspects. This is also reflected in compliance with our ethical guidelines.
Storvik is certified according to: